In order to view applications, you must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. (If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it here
.) When you have completed your application, you may either mail it to us or fax it to us at 862-437-8199.
|Gesher Summer Camp|
|110 S Orange Avenue|
|Livingston, NJ 07039-4904|
TERMS OF AGREEMENT (please read carefully)
BALANCE IS DUE ON OR BEFORE MAY 15.
- DEPOSIT OF $500, 50% Non-Refundable after January 1, to be paid for each camper with application.
- There are no refunds for changes or withdrawals for any reason after May 15.
- In accepting enrollment, Gesher reserves a place for the child and contracts services for each child. If, for any reason, the enrollment must be cancelled, Gesher must be advised of this in writing with the following understanding: any cancellation between January 1 and May 15 will incur the loss of $250; cancellations between May 15 and June 27 will incur a $500 cancellation fee; cancellation after the first day of camp will incur the forfeiture of the first session’s (four weeks) tuition.
- If the Camper’s conduct or influence is harmful to the best interests of Gesher, the Camper may be dismissed at the sole discretion of the Director with no refund nor reduction of fee.
- I hereby authorize the officials of Gesher to render whatever treatment he/she may deem necessary in the event of an emergency.
- I hereby give permission for photographs and video to be taken of my child and used for promotional material.
- All necessary forms, completed medical and application, must be returned to the Gesher Office prior to the beginning of camp, otherwise your child will not be permitted on the bus or into camp (there will be no exceptions).
- Registration and/or balance received after May 15, will incur an additional fee of $100 per camper.